Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need an advice..!!How to tell a guy you don't love him nicely, when he says ';i love you';??

If he tell you that he loves you....You tell him that you feel the same as in I love you as a friend...which means i care for you and have respect for you and i don't want to see you get hurt by anybody.....But I'm not in love with you as in a relationship....Then tell him is this the love you have for me as a friend? Then he'll think about it and let you know......Its better to be straight out than beating around the bush....I need an advice..!!How to tell a guy you don't love him nicely, when he says ';i love you';??
By say ';lets just be friends'; but, get ready to be coerced into an argument and he'll want to know ';why'; your going to have to let him go I think. You should never have let him go this far or, lead him on.I need an advice..!!How to tell a guy you don't love him nicely, when he says ';i love you';??
Let's be FRIENDS.


It is far better relationship than lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment