Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have lost 20lbs! I need advice on how to lose inches as well.?

I have lost 20lbs in about 3 months but I really havn't lost any inches. I am eating a very strict diet at this time and I have been walking everyday. I get in anywhere between 10,000 and 19,000 steps a day. I would appreciate it if anyone had any ideas on how to lose inches now not just weight (I really need to lose inches in my legs). Thanks!I have lost 20lbs! I need advice on how to lose inches as well.?
Ride ur bike ( if u have 1) for 2 and a half an hour walk for 2 miles and eat healthier food and u will be good as newI have lost 20lbs! I need advice on how to lose inches as well.?
The inches should decrease with the weight.If not,it may be your body structure.Walking that much may be causing you to gain muscle.If you want a more slim look,cut your walking down to just 10,000 steps per day.That is the recommended number for efficient weight loss.Good luck.
There is a book called the ';College Dorm Workout'; by Marta and Joyce Vedral that has the most amazing workout for this. It's fast, easy and all you need is a chair and two 3-5 lb dumbbells. In addition to a fantastic body-shaping workout, the book has all kinds of great info on exercise in general, dietary tips, etc. Get thee to Amazon.com for a used copy and may it be the best .99垄 (plus shipping and handling) you ever spent :)
do you have the 5 a day? when i was a bit over weight (4stone) i did between30-40 excersise everyday, ate five different fruit and veg cut doen on snacks and had 3 set meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) plus 3 litre of water every day (recommended amount) to flush out any toxins etc. i'm now at a healthy weight. hope this helps


sparky
You have to exercise. Pilates will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment