Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Again more advice on how to get the guy of my dreams?

again i must ask how do i get the guy im in love with and have been in love with scince 3rd grade (im in high school) i try and try to ask but he ignores me it seems like he hates me and wants nothing to do with me.....SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!Again more advice on how to get the guy of my dreams?
Leave him alone now you are annoying him.If he wants you he will come to you.Again more advice on how to get the guy of my dreams?
Ignore him and '; act '; like you '; hate'; him, because you should, because he doesn't seem interested....in you!! It' s time for you to '; dream '; up another '; dreamboy '; unless you want your dream to turn into a nightmare!!
Ouch..well it sounds like that's a 1 way feeling.


My suggestion : move on to other guys, if he doesn't like you that much then there's not a lot you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment