Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to taper off seroquel and lamictal? i cant afford psych dr anymore and now she wont give me any advice.?

i cant pay my dr anymore so now my perscription is running out soon and she wont tell me how to taper off cause i dont have the money to see her anymore. kinda in a bad spot hear. any advice?????How to taper off seroquel and lamictal? i cant afford psych dr anymore and now she wont give me any advice.?
arent all mental health professionals covered by health care?How to taper off seroquel and lamictal? i cant afford psych dr anymore and now she wont give me any advice.?
This sounds serious!! Your doctor should be turned into someone. She should at least tell you how to taper off your medicine %26amp; give you names of some that will help over the counter. DON'T just STOP taking the drugs. It is very dangerous! and you'll feel VERY BAD also. Do you have like a clinic in your area. There has to be someone, even a regular doctor that can get your records from that psycho! I'm sorry, I don't usually talk about people like that, but in my opinion, THEY ARE NOT HELPING YOU! They just wanted their money %26amp; left you out in the cold. I don't even know who to turn her in to. I would call the hospital where she works on People, call the better business bureau, %26amp; I know there is someone who you can turn doctors in for this.


I am on a milder medicine %26amp; wanted to stop. I missed 3 or 4 days in a row %26amp; WOW did I feel bad. I still have my insurance, (for now) %26amp; I'm taking it everyother day right now. You may have to make a lot of calls, %26amp; you might get lucky %26amp; find one pretty quick. I also know that I stopped seeing my psych (which was a good one) but my family doctor kept filling my meds %26amp; would even give me samples. And, he knows how to get off the medicine without causing more trouble.


GOOD LUCK!!!
use this over the counter medication to either taper off are replace your current meds. I had a similar situation and found this to work by accident. it is used for sleep but actually acts like seroquel. saved me alot off money too. I bought it for 5.99 at w_all_mart.





https://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/g/074312157455_med.jpg





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin

No comments:

Post a Comment