Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice how to date a celibate guy, when i love sex, and want to share myself with him?

Im 21 and im dating a guy (24) who is a virgin for personal religious beliefs. i absolutely adore the restraint, faith and commitment that it takes for him to stick with this. but i am not a virgin, and i love sex when its with someone who i adore and love.





has anyone ever been in this situation where you want to be intimate with your partner, but doing so would end their vows of celibacy? and how did you cope? What happened? i want to ';share myself'; with him, but hes not interested.





ive never been faced with such a situation, and i have no clue what it the best way to approach it. I love him, and i want to be with him.





help!!I need advice how to date a celibate guy, when i love sex, and want to share myself with him?
Dont force him to have sex!!! now adays its a great thing when someone keeps themselves especially a guy. He is doing the right thing to wait for the one he wants to marry. If u you really love him you will honor that and wait....


I am celibate so i know how it feels... if u do it with him and you guys end up not working out it will hurt him badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment