Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ADVICE: how do you get over somebody cheating on you if you have decided to stay with them?

my other half cheated on me by kissing somebody else. Now they know what they want and say its me and it was just a mistake and is so sorry... can I trust again or what must I demand for the future to make me fell ok until I forgive againADVICE: how do you get over somebody cheating on you if you have decided to stay with them?
I'm not speaking from experience, just common sense. If you've decided to stay together, you have to rebuild a trusting relationship, not make demands.





It will take time to rebuild that trust and you may not be able to do it.ADVICE: how do you get over somebody cheating on you if you have decided to stay with them?
You cant demand any thing if your going to forgive her just for give and move on if you want to demand she do stuff/something than you don't forgive he. just forgive don't forget that's all that's to it don't stay with her if you cant forgive let her go and you find someone new. its very Loving of you to forgive so just do what you said and forgive that's it and that's all
You should never demand anything in return. The only thing you should do is ask them to make sure they are being honest with themselves in wanting to be with you. If they are then you must simply accept that they have chosen you and be happy with that fact.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment