Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on how to talk to a girl in my school?

I have liked this girl for a while now. She a smart, and nice girl, and i really want to talk to her get to know her and get to be her friend. But i find it very hard to talk to her. i feel like an idiot because i cant find something to say her. Im just to nervous,so what should i do to stop being nervous or atleast talk to a little bit.I need advice on how to talk to a girl in my school?
whenever you see this girl in the hall, compliment her on what she's wearing. tell her you like her shoes, the outfit she's wearing, or maybe even the make up she has on [if she wears makeup]. then you can be like, ';wow, where did you get that??? ive been looking all over!!!!'; then slowly, juss start talking to her.





hope this helps.... ^.^I need advice on how to talk to a girl in my school?
When u go to her...you only have to think how wonderful your life will be with her....


the words come easy if u r going with your way...


i was in the same situation and took me too long to speak but it worth the wait...


u have a chance,what u fell is unique...express it...but only in your way...your plan...


let her enter in your world and shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment