Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I transfer all my itunes from my current laptop to my new one. Best advice would be grateful. Thanks?

Either as the user stated above with an external hard drive or you can just connect the two computers directly via a cheap ethernet cable (most computers have a LAN connection).





Or you can log them both onto a wireless network and transfer that way. LAN connection will be the fastest though.





Good luck





Rick





Re: 'memory stick', Yeah you can use one if your music collection in small enough to fit on one. Pretty handy. However I imagine the majority of people these days have a music collection surpassing the average memory card capacity. You could still use one and transfer it in multiple batches though.





Re: 'blank cd's / dvd's'.. Again, a Cd is only 700Mb, DVD 4Gb. Chances are your music collection is a lot bigger than this! If it isn't go right ahead!How can I transfer all my itunes from my current laptop to my new one. Best advice would be grateful. Thanks?
insert a writable cd %26gt; start menu %26gt; music %26gt; right click itunes and select send to your disk drive, finally insert the cd into your other comp and select open fdolder to view files and drag and drop or copy and the itunes folder to your favourite place like music folder or desktop. then finally right click the folder and choose open with itunes or open itunes %26gt; file %26gt; add folderHow can I transfer all my itunes from my current laptop to my new one. Best advice would be grateful. Thanks?
There are programs that allow you to back-up your iPod. So, you back-up, then restore to the new computer. You can find these through google. You may need to buy the software (demos are restricted) but the cost is low, and CDs / DVDs aren't free - and they are time consuming.





google ';back-up iPod'; for a range of options.
Hi, link your 2 laptops via an ethernet cable and create a home network between them, put all your music into a shared folder and transfer. Use the Network connections icon in control Panel and follow the wizard.
i think get an external drive with enough memory to store all your tunes


load up %26amp; unplug........plug into the new laptop %26amp; transfer
External HDD or a memory stick
just go were you saved all your music and copy the folder on to blank disk

No comments:

Post a Comment