Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you give me some advice on how to quit bitting my nails?

Hey I use to have the same problem and now i long wicked nails. I used Sally Hansen Stop Bite (sumthing similar). You paint it on ur nails and everytime u bite ur nails it tastes really bad, eventually u will stop! I have referred to my friends and it worked from them too. U can find it at Kmart/WalmartCan you give me some advice on how to quit bitting my nails?
CVS sells this great stuff--it's nail polish called NoBite-- and I chewed my fingernails for years, just couldn't quit but that finally made me stop. Hope it works for you! Good luck! %26lt;3 JessCan you give me some advice on how to quit bitting my nails?
Ask yourself, ';Why do I bite my nails';? Address the when, where, and why. The best you could do for yourself is just Stop biting! Just do not do it anymore! Control your conscious thoughts ... insist on ';Ultimate Respect for you! If you continue to bite, then, you must like doing it. Find out ';What's Really Going On';.
They sell stuff, that's intended for babies and toddlers, but it will work on you........ buy it in the baby section of a store........ it's a liquid that you put on your finger tips, it dries.....when you go to bite them........they taste is HORRIBLE. It'll make you stop your habit very fast.
put tape on them and if you really want to stop you'll stop.
Think of something or someone and let that be your motivation


it worked for me!
you can buy this nail polish (well it's not exactly nail polish) but you put it on your nail and whenever you bite it, it taste really bitter. unfortunately i have no idea where to get it from. but i used to bite my nails all the time..
Don't think about your nails.If you're a girl put nail polish on to make the taste really bad.Think about all the bad causes you could get from bitting your nails.
this time try biting plates, dining table, ur pc, stereo...
Squeeze something very bitter on them between meals. You won't be able to put them in proximity to your nose or mouth!!!
put realy pretty and bad tasting nail polish on you hands! they can look pretty and your whout be bitting them!
Burn yourself every time you do. Or put something that tastes really, really bad on them.
hehehe this makes me laugh.. because i have a cousin with the same xact problem!!!.. we tried so many things.. it got to a point where she was desperate to grow her nails, that we would hit her everytime her fingers went towards her mouth!... , and then there was thiso ne day ... when we were randomly at the pharmacie .( drugstore) and .. we were looking at the nailpolish, theres this sally hansen thing.. im not quite sure of the name but like yeh... u coat ur nails with it , and then if u taste it .. ITS ABSOLUTELY GROSS!.. it's really bitter, ever since haha!.. lets just say, she has the nicest nails on the block ;). LOL
Wear gloves. Ha, ha.
Well, I've never had that habit, but I'll try to help.


-Go out and buy three different nailpolishes (whatever you like best) and a French manicure set. Go home and paint your nails all pretty, take your sweet time doing each and every one. Then, when you go to bite your nails, remember all the time and money that went into their beauty and force yourself to stop!


-When you go to bite your nails, think of all the germs and dieseses and dirt that could be living under there. That should gross you out enough to stop


-Habits take about 21-30 days to break, so don't give up!!!


Good luck!
I used to bite my nails all the time.


About a year ago I got my lip pierced, now i'm busy with that.


When I take it out sometimes I find myself biteing again.





Find something to take your mind off it.
In order to quit biting your nails, you should do the following: give your yourself reasons not to bite them, give your fingers thing's to do or hide your fingers when you want to bite your nails.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment