Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on how to tell my mom about my tattoo before our vacation to FL in the summer.....?

I'm 16 and I have been with my boyfriend for a year (in June/July) and a few months ago I got his name tattooed on my chest. Then, I decided to add a cute design around it, but it ended up being way too big for the chest area it was on so I am removing it with Tattoo-Off (though that can take 6 months to another year and I just started the treatment). Anyways, I also got the same design I had on my chest tattooed on my upper middle back when I decided to remove the chest tattoo. Luckily, the tattoo on my back looks a lot better than my chest one and I don't mind the one on my back either because it's easier to cover up. Problem is, his family doesn't believe in tattoos and I recently went on vacation for spring break with his family and had to cover up the whole time. I don't want the same thing to happen on my vacation with my mom. That's where the need for advice comes in. How do I explain to her I have 2 tattoos, even if I am in the process of removing the chest one? Thanks.I need advice on how to tell my mom about my tattoo before our vacation to FL in the summer.....?
dam you really are f*** up god help you





just tell her the 100 percent truth exactly as it is because they will respect you more for thatI need advice on how to tell my mom about my tattoo before our vacation to FL in the summer.....?
Hmmm . . . I'd tell my mum I got drunk and didnt remember a thing until I looked in the mirror the next morning!
Getting a tattoo of a boys name, at your age, was a stupid thing to do.
You got his name tatooed on your chest?


You're sixteen?


Your parents are gonna be pissed.


Just let them find out when you're at the beach.
Well, your first mistake was putting his name in the equation! My daughter did that and regreted it after she married him and it lasted 8 months. Now her new husband has to look at it everday. Just tell her, mom, i've done this and get it over with. My younger daughter also got one early in her life, and the top she wore showed it to me. Heck - what can she say, at least she did not have to pay for them.
I would break it to my mom calmly not rush in to it if i were u and also i wold start talking about something else then go in to that subject.like say what if i got a tattoo would u be mad?
Start talking about something else then go in to that subject.





First Say ';Mom, I love you';





Than





tell her ';Mom, If I got a tatoo would you get mad';
Girl, prepare for the worst. I know if my daughter did something like that for a guy, I would let her have it by taking away allowance, no going out, no phone, and I can keep going. The problem is you are a minor and you are still under mom and dad's orders. Just come clean because you cannot undo the past. If you had an idea of what her reaction may be, why did you still do it? Obviously you do not care so do not play the role of pityness. Be a big girl and sit one on one with your mom and tell her that whatever the consequences are you will live up to them. Oh and dont say I am sorry, because that would be totally fake. You cannot put something like this on a gold platter.
at 16 that is not going to be very easy.....good luck with that one!!





If my daughter got a NAME of her bf tatooed on her anywhere I would kick her azz!!





I had a tatoo when i was 16...., I lied about my age and all that mess......my Mom almost sued them....but i know now at 21 that it was the stupidest thing I could have ever done because at 16 I was too young to be putting something on my body that was going to be there 4 the rest of my life....now i cover it up just because i know it is stupid!!! I got busted but there is not too much they can do about it.....but I also wasnt dumb enough to get someones name on me.............
hehe, jsut dont.
you can convince her that it's a cool style and a body decoration.
Be honest and upfront. Tell her before she finds out herself. That would make the problem much worse. Try telling her in a letter and explaining the situation. That way she can't interupt before she finds out your entire story. Express how much you love her and things should go a little easier. I would expect some bumps along the way though. Just be calm and don't raise your voice or get angry because that will only make it worse. Good luck.
u should talk to her alone one time and tell her
Just talk to her. Tell her what you feel about this situation and let her know you value her concerns.
just tell her
I suggest you tell her when you (a) go away to college or (b) move out. Keep your shirt on while on vacation girl. Tank tops with bikini bottoms are fine if the tank tops cover the tattoo. Change clothes in the bathroom with the door locked and shower with the door locked.
No good way but to sit down with her and tell her the truth. I'm sure she'll be unhappy with you but will get over it. She does love you and only wants the best for you. You are very young to get a tattoo especially of a boy's name. I wonder will your husband like to see it on your body? You have a lot of maturing to do and will most likely have a few more boyfriends before Mr. Right comes along. Never put a name on your body, sometimes a blank canvass is best. All the best to you.
A persons name on your chest? Are you crazy or what? And how did you get a tattoo if you are under 18?
Better hope yall dont break up!!!
Gettin a tattoo wid his name.......


thats was probably da biggest mistake u'll ever make wid a guy girl!!! i smart enough to do dat!!!


well i dont know but u should tell her the night before you guys leave on ur vaction dat way u wont have to stay home....


but still u should have gotten matching tattoos but not his name!!!! o an GOOD LUCK WID UR MOM!!! ^_^
If your family doesn't believe in tattoos then just tell her she might get mad but remember life goes on once the tattoo removing is over your mom will {might} forget about it. If she holds i grudge then shes not a good mom you live to forget
Why not simply tell the truth?
Just be honest. Tell her that you do have 2 tattoos, but you are safely removing one.
OK YOU ARE CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


crazy coz:


1- you got a tattoo when you are *16*!


2- you got a tattoo with your bf name!!


3 is coz your mom is going to KILL you for being to0o0 crazy!!!








GO0O0O0O0D LUCK ON THAT PROB








(your question is to CRAZY to answer)


beast of luck to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment